Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 2 at Royal Gorge

This was my favorite animal of the whole trip, Elk. I loved the elk and I got an awesome picture of one. It just stopped and looked at me and I happened to have my camera out.
This was one of my favorite views from Royal Gorge. I love how fake it looks, then you realize that it is so unique and wonder how God could have done that.


My troopers. Abby, Josie, and Gina were my three friends that dared to ride the swing. I just took the pictures.



Here is Mom being Free Spirited!

Sky Coaster, I would never do this. I think it is CRAZY!





Scary Swing!





And down they GO!






Hello! What's it like up there?









Up goes Coach Edington, Kaylea, and Josh Foley!





A great place to view the longest suspension bridge.









Wow, take a new perspective on things.











"Gorge"ous isn't it?












More Gorge.










This was a cute little wagon that was sitting on the side of the road.














Here is Dad trying to stay out of the cold.













This was every one's favorite sign, No fishing from the bridge.











Each state had a plaque hanging on the side of the bridge. Here is Missouri's.











This is of a gap between two boards on the bridge. Can you see the water below? I can!










Straight ahead.










Amazing views. WOW!










Isn't it amazing! That bridge sure is up there.










Now that's a long fall.











Our whole group in front of the carousel at Royal Gorge.









Dun Dun Dun DA....










Jim and Renee' walking to the entrance of Royal Gorge.









A beautiful view even from the van.












Arriving at Royal Gorge.

No comments:

Post a Comment