Friday, January 2, 2009

Day 2 at Garden of the Gods

We went to Garden of the God's on the same day as Royal Gorge. It was very fun and I had a great time. This is really a good place to go to see God's creations.
You can see the kissing camels from the road.

The kissing Camels.
I love this picture even though it is blurry. I love it because it has the sun rays, trees, and the mountains in the background.


Just before Sun set.


A beautiful view from the balcony on the visitors center.

This was my favorite shirt in this gift shop. I thought it was really funny.

This was one of the exhibits that I thought was interesting.
The gift shop at garden of the Gods was very neat. Here are some of the things they sold.

More awesome rocks.

These were so beautiful.

This was my favorite rock in the whole place. I see a fish. What do you see?
Mom at Garden of the Gods.

US!


Our group by the tilting rock.

A cave like thing.

Josie and Gina posing!
Austin climbing onto the big rock at Garden of the Gods.
Austin standing on one of the rocks at garden of the Gods, he didn't see the sign that said rock climbing prohibited.

Me at Garden of the Gods, standing in a cave like space.

No comments:

Post a Comment